Well if you know me, I very rarely run on time, I try, but it just does not happen. Well on this day, I did not want to go to the CEO exchange in my uniform, so I ran to my room first to change. As I am walking up to my room, engineering is knocking on my door, to change the batteries in the remote. Well let me tell you it took FOREVER for him to change the batteries and some little sign on the desk, and he was so chatty. So by the time I got to the CEO exchange I heard the last 10-15 minutes, Sandra wanted to go get her picture taken so of course I had to have mine taken also.
So after I saw this picture I thought, I am soooo short and I really love my new really blond hair!
After the great CEO exchange I had a great lunch with Aimi and then I went off to Portland.

No comments:
Post a Comment